Wednesday, March 24, 2010

More Beautiful You (and news!)

Today is another music post. I've been keeping up my music study idea this past year, listening primarily to music that makes a point, gives a message.

Recently, I became addicted to a song called More Beautiful You, by Johnny Diaz. It's truly a song that meshes with my ideals. It is entirely focused on the idea that girls don't need to listen to society, don't need to strive to look gorgeous, because they already are! How cool is that? I love it.

"There could never be a more beautiful you. Don't buy the lies, disguises, and hoops they make you jump through."

One simple message, one wonderful work. If you don't know the song, I strongly recommend a listen. It is directed towards girls, in the way it's written, but I know for a fact that guys struggle with their self-image too, so it's worth it.

Alright, news. I now have an active Formspring account. For those of you who don't know, Formspring is a social interview. For short question and answer type stuff, things that wouldn't require an entire blog post.

www.formspring.me/youthcrusader

More to come! (Maybe something a little more insightful next time)

Crusader

No comments:

Post a Comment