Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hm. Been A While.

Okay. Clearly, I have had a minor failing. By which I mean "Wow has it really almost been a year since I posted?"

Yes. Yes it has.

Dear readers, there have been some shake-ups in my life this year.

I had to drop out of Bible college (financial junk), and moved to Ottawa to find work, which I did in retail. Canadian Tire, to be exact. Not that that matters much.

So my life's been twisty, upside down. I've had a hard time finding a church I connect with. And of course, work finds it's way in between. But I've been keeping myself faithful, and I've been doing what i can to reach out. If you're in Ottawa, and have found a handwritten note signed "Crusader," that's me.

Anyway, the point of this little post is just a reminder that I've been thinking of you all, even without writing. I just need some help. I need to know what you need to hear.

Send any topics you want me to discuss to gunningrick@gmail.com, referencing Crusader in your subject (otherwise I won't open it), or leave them in the comments.

You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Crusader

No comments:

Post a Comment