Monday, April 6, 2009

Never Alone

Hey there.

For a long time now, God has been laying on my heart a vision for a youth counseling and support centre. Well, I have decided that now is a great time to move towards that.

My name is Richard Gunning, but on this blog I'm known as Crusader. That is what I am. I am Crusading, giving my life, to God, in the hope and faith that He will use me to help guide the youth of this nation, in big ways or small, to help them get through life, and make it through their teen years, knowing that they have support. That is my Crusade, and I know God is faithful to strengthen and support that.

I'm planning on this blog being the start for my youth movement. Check back here whenever you need a touch of encouragement, and please, tell your friends about it. I'll be posting things (No guarantees on how often. I am a college student, after all.) as often as possible, Scripture verses to encourage, writings from myself and my friends, and testimonies, because I strongly believe our testimonies are ways that God can work, so strongly, in the lives of others.

God Bless, and see you back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment